PSP Video Guide Review

There's a lot of information on how to downgrade your PSP out there and, frankly, I was fed up with misinformation that got me nowhere or product scams that just wanted to rip me off.

Two or three months ago I came across yet another product that promised to walk me through the "easy process of downgrading my psp". I didn't expect much but this guy actually GAVE me something for my cash. He made a complete video tutorial and explains the process step by step.

I recommend this product to anyone who finally wants to get all the great and free games on their PSP, play movies and setup an internet connection with the PSP. It really works!

Just click here and it will take you to the order page. If you don't like it you can get your money back, of course.

I tried it on my PSP and my friend's and it worked for both of them. I'm really happy. :-)

Again, here's the link.